The Laboratory of Wearable Biocompatible Devices and Bionic Prostheses of Sechenov University is looking for young highly motivated individuals with a new or recent academic degree in order to work on the project: “Artificial Kidney, Transcutaneous Power Transfer, Development of Personalized Diagnostic Systems for Early Diagnosis of Diseases”.
The requirements to perspective candidates:
1. Up to 35 years of age;
2. A PhD or equivalent required;
3. Fluent in English;
4. Experience in writing and publishing research papers in journals indexed by Web of Science and/or Scopus.
5. Experience in conducting and developing research independently or in collaboration with a research supervisor;
6. Experience in implementing complex experiments and observations;
7. Experience in collecting, processing, analyzing and generalizing scientific information, best practices and results of experiments and observations;
8. Acquaintance with modern methods and means in planning and organization of research, experiments and observations;
9. Excellent interpersonal communication skills in multicultural and multidisciplinary research teams;
10. Highly motivated for research, ability to work independently and in a team;
11. Striving for continuous self-improvement based on constructive evaluation, self-analysis and learning.
If you are young, energetic and possess these qualities and skills as well as have the necessary experience, we offer you a job in the positions of Junior Research Fellow, Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow or Leading Research Fellow according to your qualifications on the following conditions:
The mandatory requirement of your work activities will be publishing papers after conducting scientific research in Q1 journals or with impact factor of not less than 2.5 indexed by Web of Science and/or Scopus.
We look forward to receiving your CV, including a cover letter summarizing your research goals and interests, scans of Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate Degrees at Yusifova.email@example.com and Yusifova_Samira_Eyvaz@yahoo.com.
Sechenov University is committed to equality of opportunity for everyone and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, religion, political and other beliefs.Lue lisää
|Otsikko||Research Fellow to work on the project “Artificial Kidney, Transcutaneous Power Transfer, Development of Personalized Diagnostic Systems for Early Diagnosis of Diseases”|
|Job location||2-4 Bolshaya Pirogovskaya st., Moscow 119991, Russia, 119991 Moscow|
|Julkaistu||maaliskuuta 12, 2019|
|Viimeinen hakupäivä||Tehtävä täytetään mahdollisimman pian|
|Tieteenalat||Biolääketieteen tekniikka,   Biolääketiede,   Biotekniikka,   Nefrologia  |